A Study into Adobe Interface Customisation

For as long as I can remember, I have used the Adobe Suite to create art. From being taught graphic design by my dad at a young age, to designing logos as a freelance designer and now to creating websites and game UI. 

I am very familiar with a large number of the Adobe programmes and I can't help but notice their freedom when it comes to usability. I would like to explore this in a little more detail.

All of the menus are moveable and free float in the workspace. They are scalable and can be resized to the users' preference. And colour selection is available, however only in greyscale.

In the next few posts, I will be breaking down each of these features and how they work in order to demonstrate that these features already exist and may be transferrable to the gaming industry.

Comments